Saturday, May 29, 2010

Check out this site from Suze Orman to save $500!

Hi. I’m so glad you’ve come to join me at http://www.moneymindedmoms.com/

My goal for this site is to share advice and tips that will give you the peace of mind that you are making the best money decisions for you and your family. From how to get out of debt, to strategies for saving for college, and even how to save a marriage from being brought down by money stress. This is the place that you will find everything you need to make sure your family is safe and sound. I look forward to creating the ultimate community of money minded moms together with you.

I want to know what’s on your moneymind. Please send me your thoughts on what you want to know. What dreams can I help you achieve, what money worries keep you up at night can I help you overcome? I hope to hear from you soon.

- Suze

No comments:

Post a Comment